AMBITION

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today is the 4th of July which is the independence day for the United States of America. And today is the day I would also remember as the first time in my blogging days that yet to come . This is my first step to my indulgement in the of website log or more commonly known as the "blog" . This is HISTORY IN THE MAKING and as the saying goes " A journey of thousand mile begin with a single step".

ladies and gentleman, presenting to you the new member of the world of blogs , " GAJAN'S BLOG"

Now i would like to express my hope that this blog will be the best blog in the blogging society. I hope to expess my opinion and views on any issues. This is my window to the world. May I mantain the momentum in making this blog a medium in chanelling my views and opinions.hopefully this noble intentions will gather some attention in the blog-ging comunity.

1 comment:

fae said...

and i wish you success with your blog