AMBITION

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Grand Finale

sOUTH AUStralian mATRICULAtion is coming to end. One month for know , i shall be sitting down in my comforts of my home and do not need to worry about homework. waiting eager for that moment.

will i ever miss SAM ??? No !!! Not in this lifetime .

Will i miss taylorz?? Yes!!
Taylors University College , Main Campus was great experiance. It was like a dream come true to be here. being part of the middle upper class of K-Hell. the Social experiance was great....pity my friends whom never bother to mix around.
And not to mention ...those preety gurlz who lurk every corner of taylorz. Pity the juniors whom could not get to know me!! especially the gurlz. only god knows wat they have missed!!
at this point , i would like highlight a saying , " do not judge the book by its cover ".

Back to REALITY !!
latest news :
Got my Forecast to day . Got 2 A's and 3 B's. Got B's in accounting , economics and english. suprisingly got A for spec maths and maths studies. for accounts and econs , counting on highest level of divine intervention so that i could get 'A' ( esp for accounts) and econs. English...aisshhh...i got no comment....the fault was mine...ignorant. but then again SAM english is not language , it was about analyze information. To my mum....please, do nt quit ur job ( for the info : my mum teach English).
Regardless , will do my best in finals ( no other option ). Juz want that TER and land my butt in one of the group of eight in australia. therefore
, need to fix my shattered ego ASAP , need all the confidence i can get. Warning : anyone whom try to demoralize me.....juz watch out .....u buggers get a piece of my mind.

Frankly , my trials and forecast was not that bad ( an attempt to fix my shattered ego) . Did get above average for all the subject except English(out of all the subject: why english???? my mum have a concreate reason to disown me.) Will boost ESL. tactical plan : will play safe this time , no elements of being radical
. Simple language , short sentence , cut and dry! no more showing off with my vocabulary.

Econs. was a giant leap for C in mid year to a solid B for trials. Thankz to my cousin. And suprise ...suprise ....my econs lecture wrote this on the paper , " Was expecting more than this ". Not bad , she actually had high expectation. No wander coz minus all the unneccasry mistake , i would easily got 75% above. back to the expectation part , was quite suprise with that remark. that shows that i got potential . Lesson learn : read the question carefully , disect the essay question and draft before answering. Also must increase speed in part A , to buy time for my essays.

Maths ....should have did all those past years...regardless was well done....
spec maths and accounts , could have did much better

Lastly , wanna take this oppurtunity to wish all Happy DEEPAVALI !! May the light of diwali guide me towards all the right answers in all the subjects in SAM finals

regards ,
Mr. Amazing of J6
0707G63187
SAM cohort July 07/08

1 comment:

skywalker said...

i SHALL BEAT MY OWN FORECAST!!!